Customer Success Specialist Empleos vacantes en Studio Search Llc Pereira
Studio Search Llc Pereira requiere con urgencia la posición de Customer Success Specialist siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Customer Success Specialist Empleos vacantes en Studio Search Llc Pereira Empleos Detalles:
Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our Support team based in Colombia. In this role, you will be a Unity advisor to paid users, "reaching out at key milestones" of their journey to ensure users see value throughout their subscription. You will be a key driver of success for our subscription base, with a focus on improving retention and value perception. You will communicate with our support, sales and product teams to ensure an excellent overall customer experience. Most importantly, you'll interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
- Execute user outreach as part of our 'success program', and communicate with paid users via chat, phone and email
- Help identify key learning opportunities and work with the team through iteration, to improve paid user satisfaction overall
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users(complimentary or paid) products that add value to their current situation
- Track success level and user satisfaction metrics (such as NPS, Micro-moment satisfaction and perceived value), and ensure all interaction SLA's are being achieved and exceeded.
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on all user interactions and enquiries, and help evolve and optimize results
- Consistently exceed monthly outreach and user satisfaction scores KPIs
- Identify upsell and renewal opportunities by working directly with our Inside Sales team
You will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Support or Success role (preferably in a SaaS company with a subscription model)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with a great comfort presenting software solutions and products over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone)
- Natural-born relationship builder
- Experience with chat channels is a big plus
- Nothing excites you more than working in a fast paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity
- Plus: You love games!
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.